Saturday, August 8, 2009

a statement

As an artist I hope that my work achieves the ultimate goal of aesthetic viewing pleasure. In other words, I would like the people that are viewing my work to take something more than just a visual of the work being displayed. I want the audience to be shocked or surprised and I would like them to generate their own feelings about the work itself. I am a typical artist; I rarely think that my work is sufficient at all. With final cut pro being provided in this class, this will be the tool to make my works of art into hopeful masterpieces. I am a tireless worker and will stay up to the bitter end to accomplish what needs to be done to make the final piece. Hopefully, my hard work and the dedication to the audience will be enough for me to raise to some eyebrows.