Sunday, November 21, 2010

a statement

I realize that everything I create is only an extraction of what I have in my mind, and my ability to equate my ideas into another's perception. I've always feared the negative, which has resulted in my shyness, avoidance of conflict, depression, and my seemingly inability to be decisive. However I'm beginning to realize that choosing not to decide is still a choice, even if that choice wasn't presented. The more I realize that everything is built off the construct from which came before it, I feel hope for any future I will be presented with. I enjoy pondering the beginning of the Universe, because I believe it is one of the most fundamental divisions that separates humanity into two distinct poles. Either it began, or it always has been. If its always been, its easy for me to assume it always will be, which feels positive in my mind. However if it began then this signifies to me that there was a theoretical time in which it had not existed, and with another recent exploration of myself I've realized that if something has never been, then there can be no need to be. So if there was a beginning, then either it, or God, or something(one) else wanted this existence we call our universe, and as far as I can understand it, this seems equally as positive of a view. Ultimately I've come to a point in which that I can now question negativity, because in every perceivable case I've considered, a negative is always inherently positive when experienced in a constructed perspective that allows it be so. Unfortunately the reverse appears to be true as well, but perhaps that is where I can find my fortune.