Sunday, December 5, 2010

a statement

I am a visual communication designer. I chose to go in this direction because I like beeing creative. I think beeing a designer gives you something back, other jobs can´t do in this way, e.g. to put effort in a special work and create something new and see the endproduct and especially if the person I made it for is really happy with it, makes me happy and I know why I work for it so hard.

I try to orientate more in the digital direction learning to work with film, animation, movies, projections and touchscreens, so more the digital media.
 
For me this is important, I think the digital media is our future, like touchphones, laptops and so on are already. You can spread digital media much wider than a printed Object like a flyer or a business card. 
I love watching film and I love working on it, it´s my passion. I like the media film so much, because everyone can understand motion pictures it´s a worldwide thing and it connects people in different ways. If it´s only that they have the same interests in film or its a topic they can connect with... I want to create things like that, media where people can indentiify with and talk about.