Monday, July 22, 2013

Amanda's statement

Endangered species, pollution, forest destruction, oil spills are all human caused.  I am passionate about our plant and all the creatures that reside on it and care about the damages that we are causing. Through my art I want to change people perspective on their lives and show them what we are doing to our earth. I hope to inspire people to make a change and help save our endangered species and wildlife. We live in a world where people "have to see it to believe it" and through my videos and photos I hope that I can show people what it actually happening. Being a voice for those who cannot speak is what I want my videos to be. Capturing moments in wild life that people don't normally get to witness could have a small impact or could have a large one.  Through my art  hope to one day open peoples eyes and make a large impact in their lives. my only goal is just to make them realize that we share this planet with many other creatures, and we have to take care of it.