Saturday, August 11, 2007

statement

My art is a visual biography that expands as my life experience
evolves. Whether it be paint, clay, video, or installation my goal is
to be honest to who I am and what I believe. Art is a release which
allows me to go through concepts, and play with the idea of what is
reality. I am interested in capturing my personal response to a wide
variety of issues in a visual context. When I work with any raw
material I am reminded that process is what drives my passion for
creating art. Life is full of layers of memories, and I find that my
work seems to be created by layers as well. My goal is to create art
that invites the viewer to want to allow for a sensory experience. I
invite the human desire to touch or be a part of my art. I hope to
create art that helps myself and anyone willing to participate in the
opportunity for manifesting all that sensory perception has to offer.