Sunday, November 11, 2007

Art Statement

Stephen Rodack

Throughout high school, I thought artists were just those who painted, sculpted and whatnot. I am now realizing that everyone is an artist. Now matter what your occupation is, you are an artist. Whether it is designing a building, solving a computer problem, playing music, or playing sports, we are all artists.

Sports production is what I love to do. Whether it is making a highlight video, or directing an event, I put all of my creativity into it. With my art, I want people to enjoy what they are seeing. Through my creativity, I can capture the audience’s attention, by portraying my ideas, but also by satisfying their needs. That When I finish a project, I may not think it is my best work, but it is not always for me to decide. That is the beauty of art. The more you love and enjoy what you are doing, the more creative you will be.