Sunday, October 4, 2009

a statement

As an artist, I hope capture any ideas that come to my mind: good or bad. I believe that art is a reflection of us and others. I hope that the art will speak to at least one person. If I have done that, then I have I have accomplished my goal. I will not be limited to the conditioning of the experience of my life and my past. I shall embrace the thoughts and ideas that come before. I think that part of being an artist is to not be biased of what in my work. I want to capture what exactly comes from my mind and even from others. In the past, I have limited myself to the art that can speak to all person. I believe that I must be happy in the things I create and that is the only way to produce the best work. As an artist, I will also try to understand the work of other artist to participate in the circle of creativity.

On this day this is my artist and I accept that my views as an artist may change and hopefully evolve into something greater than it has become.