Sunday, November 25, 2012

Anita's Statement

I feel that art is one of the biggest influence in how our world is shaped.  Many things we see, feel, and taste that surrounds us has some form of artistic value to it.  I think many people overlook these values and take them for granted, but not me.  I want to be part of an artistic movement that brings back the meaning of art as an expression that cannot be judged because it is something unattainable to define.  This expression can be anything from wanting to send a message to the world, sharing a personal story, or raise awareness on certain issues.  Combining all these into something artistic creates a certain kind of beauty that could never be expressed in words or in writing.  I believe seeing and creating art is important in our lives because it makes up more open-minded and interpretative of things.  Art amazes me, and I want to amaze people.